Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Even though it's not Thanksgiving............

........I am feeling thankful. Today: for my sister. We both have young girls. We often talk about how sweet it is that they will grow up together like we did. Just seeing them together makes me feel good inside.

My sister knows me in ways no one else can. It's incredibly comforting. We meet for lunch weekly, talk about our girls and our husbands, talk each other into a danish with coffee, though we both know we shouldn't. She is an invaluable friend, and the only person who can make me laugh that hard.

I hope our girls are just as close.


2 comments:

lar said...

aw jen, i love you. i was almost in tears prior to reading this and this just pushed me over the edge. yup, real tears! god carved out a little space in my heart just for you where nothing or no one else could fit! it's a little pockie just for youse.

Elisabeth Black said...

So sweet. :)