Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One Nice Thing

Over the last few days, I've been developing a nasty, raspy cough. It started out innocently enough; just a little tickle in the back of my throat. Now it's taking over my voice.

Thankfully, I don't feel sick at all. I'm doing what I can to ensure it doesn't flare up even more: drinking 1,000 mg vitamin C packets and lots of water and trying to rest (which is difficult when you're temporarily single-parenting a 13 month old).

The one nice thing about trying to fend off a cough (cold, etc) is being forced to take it easy, relax when you can, and let the dishes wait another day.

1 comment:

Elisabeth Black said...

Aw, Jenny. Sorry. Sootherbs are incredible... one just before bed keeps me from coughing all night.

Isn't it shocking how many fewer dishes there are when the man of the house is away?