Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's the State of Affairs

When you're feeling sick or blue
Alas, there are still things to do
Whether it be cleaning house
Or bringing balance to accounts

Time does not stop for one who's ill
No matter how they wish it will
But I find ways to pass the time
By writing blogs with silly rhymes

I search for laughter on the net
And temporarily forget
That I'm still sick; so just for now
I'll laugh it off, and this is how:

~ If you're anything like me, you're a sucker for watching cats do silly things, like in this video.

~ I can pass a bit of time playing on Wikipedia, typing in ridiculous searches like "Band Aids" and "Tomato Soup".

~ Searching Etsy for adorable little things for my daughter's room.

~ Ooo la la-ing over recipes that I'll soon be inspired to make.

And now that this has all been said
It's time for tea, a bath, then bed.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.